Our inspiring programs are held in person at our Writing
Center, at various locations in the community, and online.
You can register for any of our educational programs in the following ways:
- Online: register with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Scroll down on this page for a full calendar listing of upcoming events.
- By Phone: call 920-868-1457 to register using your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- By Mail: register for a class using a check payable to Write On, Door County or Visa, MasterCard, or American Express number.
- In Person: register at the Writing Center using a check, cash, or credit card.
- Full payment is necessary to be registered for a class. We cannot accept installment payments nor hold a spot with partial payment. We cannot reduce payment for portions of a class a student is unable to attend.
If Write On needs to cancel a class or conference for any reason, we will issue students a full refund. Write On may cancel classes due to low enrollment (3 or fewer students); bad weather; instructor illness; or other extenuating circumstances. In most cases, we will notify students 24 hours before cancelling.
If a student needs to withdraw registration for a class or conference for any reason, Write On will issue a refund on the following terms:
- If notified 10 business days or more prior to the start of class or conference, students will receive a refund minus 15%;
- If notified of withdrawal within 1 - 9 business days prior to the start of class or conference, students will receive a refund minus 30%;
- If notified of withdrawal on the day of the class or conference or if the student does not show up for a class or conference, no refund will be issued.
Program Scholarship information
Writing Contests & Opportunities
Our passion is providing inspiration to help people write and share their stories. Together, we offer numerous ways to write and engage with other writing enthusiasts.