WRITING CENTER HOURS
4210 Juddville Road, Fish Creek, WI 54212
TUESDAY 4-6 pm
WEDNESDAY 10 am-4 pm*
THURSDAY 10 am-4 pm*
FRIDAY 10 am-4 pm*
SATURDAY 10 am-4 pm
SUNDAY 10 am-4 pm*
* On Wednesday-Friday & Sunday, the Writing Center is open to you!
Programming may be in session.
The Fireplace Room and Discovery Library are available these days.
Visit Us On Social Media
Explore and Write
Writing Center Offerings
- Discover our Living Library, home to Door County and Wisconsin authors and craft writing books.
- Register for a class, workshop, conference or reading (virtual during COVID).
- Sit by the fire and read, write, dream, create, muse, draft, think.....
- Schedule your book club, poetry group, writing collective in our classroom.
- Walk the 39 acres of woods and meadows.
- Explore Write On's offerings and opportunities.
- Mentor another writer or student.
- Create a memory book with your family or friends (coming soon).
Creative people have long been drawn to Door County's quality of life and scenic inspiration, and they have created a welcoming artistic community that you will find supportive and stimulating. Door County is a narrow finger of a peninsula with Lake Michigan along its eastern shore and the waters of Green Bay along the west. It’s a magical place with 300 miles of shoreline, five state parks, eleven lighthouses, and miles of scenic roadways traveling through a countryside filled with orchards, old barns, wildflower meadows, and a string of small villages.
Visit our new Writing Center
Enjoy Beautiful Door County
Come to write but also to wander the beaches, visit neighboring islands, hike a wooded trail, bike, sail, kayak, or snowshoe. Summer and fall are peak times for visitors, but the "off-season" is spectacular too. Visit the Door County Visitor Bureau website for information about state parks, dining, shopping, galleries, equipment rentals, and so much more.