Book Time at the Writing Center
WRITING CENTER HOURS
4210 Juddville Road, Fish Creek, WI 54212
TUESDAY 4-6 pm
WEDNESDAY 10 am-4 pm
THURSDAY 10 am-4 pm
FRIDAY 10 am-4 pm
SATURDAY 10 am-4 pm
SUNDAY 10 am-4 pm
For your safety, and the safety of others, please book a time to visit the Writing Center.
Visit Us On Social Media
Explore and Write
Writing Center Offerings
- Discover our Living Library, home to Door County and Wisconsin authors and craft writing books.
- Register for a class, workshop, conference or reading (virtual during COVID).
- Sit by the fire and read, write, dream, create, muse, draft, think.....
- Schedule your book club, poetry group, writing collective in our classroom.
- Walk the 39 acres of woods and meadows.
- Explore Write On's offerings and opportunities.
- Mentor another writer or student.
- Create a memory book with your family or friends (coming soon).
Creative people have long been drawn to Door County's quality of life and scenic inspiration, and they have created a welcoming artistic community that you will find supportive and stimulating. Door County is a narrow finger of a peninsula with Lake Michigan along its eastern shore and the waters of Green Bay along the west. It’s a magical place with 300 miles of shoreline, five state parks, eleven lighthouses, and miles of scenic roadways traveling through a countryside filled with orchards, old barns, wildflower meadows, and a string of small villages.
Visit our new Writing Center
Enjoy Beautiful Door County
Come to write but also to wander the beaches, visit neighboring islands, hike a wooded trail, bike, sail, kayak, or snowshoe. Summer and fall are peak times for visitors, but the "off-season" is spectacular too. Visit the Door County Visitor Bureau website for information about state parks, dining, shopping, galleries, equipment rentals, and so much more.